Fleming Island, Florida

This guy is the same guy who scammed me years ago with Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions, I lost my home, then divorce followed, here is the link

This guy just steals your money, Starts a business steals peoples money, then regulators come in, close him, fines him then he moves to the next scam.

wow even the logo is almost the same. *** you Bill Ray

Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions LCC ripped me off. They in the end took my home from me and my children, stole the money I paid them for their "services" and is not somehow blaming me for this.

I hired this company, not knowing better, to get me out of a variable loan into a fixed loan. And since Bill Ray said that I never missed a payment up until then, I would easily be able to lower my payment and put the insurance and taxes in the payment. I paid him 1,600 dollars and 11 months later my home is being foreclosed on. All along Bill Ray assured me everything was going just as planned.

This is WRONG. I was never late on my house payments, and I trusted this Company. Now my house is gone. This was supposed to be an easy task. I should have never trusted this company.

BILL RAY SCAM SCAM SCAM

WILLIAM RAY SCAM SCAM SCAM FRAUD

AMERISTAR FORECLOSURE SOLUTIONS SCAM SCAM FRAUD

NATIONSTAR TAX ADVISORS SCAM SCAM FRAUD

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ameristar foreclosure solutions loan. Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ameristar foreclosure solutions loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions.

Had an Experience with Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions?

Comments